Sunday, March 12, 2006

Are Israeli Arabs loyal to the Jewish State? Does it matter?

Ze’ev over at Israel Perspectives may finally be starting to come around – or maybe not; I’ll leave it to others to judge. His latest post, entitled “Are Israeli Arabs Loyal to the Jewish State?”, includes his recent thoughts on the subject, including his reactions to a recent poll of Israeli Arabs’ attitudes towards the Palestinian elections, Israel, and Zionism. It also includes some long comments from me, as well as Ze’ev’s friend “H” – who, unlike me, is an actual lefty. (Has anyone noticed that Ze’ev has some very strange friends for a self-professed right-winger?)

Rather than reproduce the whole discussion here, I’ll suffice with sending you, my loyal readers, to Ze’ev’s site. You are loyal, right? Ze’ev seems to think so: He refers at one point to “Don and his followers”! I never knew I had any followers, but it’s quite flattering to think that somewhere, scattered throughout blogspace, there is a loyal corps of Donistas mesmerized by my charismatic prose and willing to jump through hoops (or even, dare I say, off the top of tall buildings?) at my merest suggestion.

Thanks, Ze’ev – you’ve made my day!

1 Comments:

At Sun Mar 12, 07:13:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger SavtaDotty said...

Don, I am one of your followers. In my book, it means I subscribe to your RSS feed, so when you say "Jump," I'll think about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home