Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Required Urgently: Peepy Extension

I finally got it up – and now it’s your turn to help me keep it up!

Get your minds out of the gutter, dear readers; it’s getting crowded here. I’m referring, of course, to my picture at 25Peeps.com – which has finally appeared after weeks on their waiting list, and will stay on their front page as long as hordes of rabid You’ll Come for the Terrorism readers go over there and click on my picture. (It’s the same pic as my Blogger profile – the one with an ugly me hugging my pretty horse.)

Pictures at 25Peeps stay there as long as they’re new or popular – and newness doesn't last long. Showing some nice cleavage helps – but all I’ve got is native talent, cool sunglasses, and a good hat collection. I’ll tell you a secret, though: Sapir the Horse happens to have a great pair of mammaries, and if you, my tasteful and loyal readers, keep me on 25Peeps for long enough, I may (with Sapir’s permission, of course) let you have a look at them.

I know it’s Election Day over in the States; but who’re you going to waste time on – me, or some stupid politicians? Go! Click! Hurry!!!


UPDATE/ADDENDUM: 24 hours later, I’m still hanging in there on 25Peeps, but I’m fading a bit. Keep clicking, folks - especially if you want to see those naughty pics of Sapir! (You’re allowed to click more than once, by the way.)

7 Comments:

At Tue Nov 07, 08:44:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Horse mammary? goodness...that would REALLY be from the land down under, wouldn't it!

 
At Tue Nov 07, 11:09:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Don Radlauer said...

Fab, how much more naked can a poor horsie get? What was I supposed to do, shave her?

Hmph - the things one does (or doesn't do) for one's public...

 
At Wed Nov 08, 07:22:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Batya said...

???
no time now

 
At Wed Nov 08, 02:21:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there.. I am peeping at you!

Ummm, no horse nudity for me, thanks:)

 
At Wed Nov 08, 11:43:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol...I peeped you and will continue to do so..however remember my moniker when I come hunting for clicks to 25peeps once the bloody waiting list free's me up.

Great shot by the way.

 
At Thu Nov 09, 01:08:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sapir is on 25peeps! Finally I have a chance to show my appreciation for her loveliness. I'm clickety clicking...

 
At Fri Nov 24, 07:34:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home